In order to create a preoperative strategy for robotic knee replacement in Ghaziabad, a virtual model of the patient’s knee is utilised. The surgeon uses a computer to control a programmed robotic arm as it replaces a broken knee component. The patient’s healthy bone and surrounding tissues are kept by replacing the damaged portion of the knee with a robotic arm that has been programmed. After that, an implant is placed inside the joint, restoring its range of motion and allowing for mobility.
Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery Advantages:
The knee replacement hospital in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad gives the patient a much better experience and faster recovery.
- 1) The likelihood of the knee joint performing better in the long run after this operation is increased.
- 2) The risk of harm to the surrounding tissues and bone elements has also been minimised, improving safety.
- 3) Smaller incisions are needed for the surgery, which leads to a quicker recovery, a shorter hospital stay, and less discomfort for the patient.
- 4) The location of the implant is more precisely done, which gives the patient’s joint a natural feeling following the treatment.
- 5) A customised surgical plan is necessary to position the implants with the most incredible possible accuracy during this surgery.
- 6) The recent technology reduces excessive ligaments and soft tissue stress by mapping the patient’s standard joint movement patterns. By doing this, it is made sure that the joint will move normally once the implant has been placed.
- 7) There is typically less recovery time required following this technique, a lower risk of implant failure, and less of a need for revision surgery.
What Makes a Suitable Patient for Robotic Knee Surgery?
According to the orthopedic hospital in Ghaziabad experts, robotic joint replacement surgery can increase accuracy while enhancing patient outcomes. You’ll be able to find out if you’re a good candidate for robotic knee surgery from your orthopedic specialist. The patient’s age, lifestyle, diet, and degree of joint injury are typically considered when making this choice. Based on whether their osteoarthritis hasn’t advanced significantly, patients with this condition can also be suitable candidates for robotic knee surgery.
The orthopaedic doctor in Ghaziabad explains how complete knee replacement surgery can be explored to ease discomfort and enhance the quality of life when non-surgical treatment techniques, including medication and walking assistance, are no longer beneficial to the patient. They continue by saying that this surgery is secure and reliable and that, in addition to correcting leg deformities, it can assist you in getting back to your regular activities.